Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Halo 4 anyone?
Thread: Halo 4 anyone?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
biocmp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ,andreas View Post
best halo game ever?! are you a twat? my god I was absolutely disgusted by this game. luckily local trade-in value is $50 and the campaign yields somewhat substantial gamerscore rewards. if I wanted to play with more killstreak and perk bullshit I'd go play MW2. Halo 4 gets a solid 4/10.
Boo this man!

I love the original Halo, balled out on Halo 2 and 3, hated Reach and feel like Halo 4 brought us back to the original "headshot" feel. We played original Halo in LAN parties with a lot of whiskey and those were some good days but this Halo gets it right.

Not too many quirks: they mostly got rid of bloom, did away with that pussy armorlock "slow it down so I can think for a second" bullshit.

I've really enjoyed the story mode as well. I'm almost finished with the campaign on Legendary, last level now and it's been fun. Not too challenging but it did make me work for each level completion.

I really like using the mantis, in the campaign and on big team battles. I can usually run that thing for 5-10 mins, I don't rack up a ton of kills but I do get a lot of assists and it's fun having a whole team gun for you.

I think it's a really, really good game. I'll be playing it for at least a full year.

Hikeswithdogs: I'm with you, I haven't completed the anniversary edition, I haven't finished Borderlands 2 on xbox and I haven't beaten ECO, Shadows of the Colossus or Resistance 3 on my ps3. I bought these systems when I was single and I had plenty of time. Life has changed.

Last edited by biocmp; 11-13-2012 at 09:52 AM.
biocmp is offline   Reply With Quote