Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Salomon Man's Board - Length for me - Please help
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowRock View Post
Nice.. I still have it stored away in my basement, pretty decent condition all things considered. Certainly was a solid free-ride board. I am the opposite of you, growing up was a Lib/Gnu guy in the park a bunch then blew out my knee and have had some issues with it since so mostly an all-mountain sort nowadays. Plus I'm getting old now.
I've been sort swinging back and forth depending on who I was riding with... in college I rode in New England pretty rode the park at Loon Valley all day long as there wasn't much else out there - even managed to make it to Mt.Hood a few summers.

Then after school, I moved out West and rode with a bunch of people I met out there and most of them were just freeriders...

Then a bunch of my old college friends moved out here as well and we're back in the park.

I think this is my last hurrah ... after that I'll be back to just freeriding again to protect the body.
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote