Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Eureka Supply Co.
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 04:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka510 View Post
Ive got nothing to hide guys, again I'm just a rider myself looking to ride and make product that number one I'm gunna use, but also that will benefit the community, I'm not looking to rip people off, just helping the community.
I don't mean to sounds like a dick but this is where you lost me...

Tell me why I want to buy your product, what sets it apart from the rest, etc. Make a sales pitch! But don't tell me you want to help the community by selling t-shirts!

Here's the first picture that came up when I googled "helping the community". Doesn't have much in common with selling clothes, does it?

Do you guys have the Dragons Den down there or is it just a Canadian show? It's actually decent at pointing out how most people fail to make the right pitch. Know why I think Lululemon was sucessful in the beginning? They told people why their pants were better, by having a certain material, etc. So people bought them. Then of course girls saw guys looking at girls with them on, and sales went through the roof.
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote