Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking for New Board (Cobra, Raptor, Premier F1)
View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 06:27 PM
lonerider
Veteran Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghuss37 View Post
Yeah man, that was pretty much my realization. I am happy with all the boards. I have to make a choice by Nov 25 because that's when my $100 off voucher expires. I really don't think I can go wrong between the Cobra, Heritage, and Ultra Dream.
I think I read in a thread here that the Ultra Dream is a powder board that can do freeriding. The Cobra is also sort of a playful freeride board that is shaped specifically for powder. The Heritage is a twin shape (good for switch riding) and has a lot more dampening (which is good for when the snow is crappy/choppy) than the other two boards.

So one way to help decide is ask yourself where/when are you going to be using this new board? Personally, I typically ride park when the snow conditions are crappy as the groomed/raked snow there is actually decent... so while I was really eyeing the Heritage myself... MAYBE drop it off the list.