Originally Posted by poutanen
1. Do 1500 km on the snow for the year (did 1140 last year)
2. Do 40+ days (last year did 30)
3. Do more than 100 km in one day on the snow (current record is 87 km for me)
4. Do a 10,000m vert day (would be easy if I spend a whole day at Nakiska on the Gold chair)
5. Do some entire runs switch. I'm usually riding 10-20% switch these days to practise, and while waiting for others, want to get more into it.
6. Get as comfortable in the air as I was when I was in my teens and it didn't hurt to break things.
7. Don't break things.
8. Pull off my panties and start doing spin tricks in the air. Boarding for 21 years and I've never ATTEMPTED a 360. Pathetic.
9. Ride Polar Peak at Fernie, it's always closed when I'm there.
10. Ride a whole day of laps in the "Ultimate Steeps" at Lake Louise.
11. Carve harder than a hardbooter.
12. Ride more powder than a pow hound.
13. Get more airtime than a park rat.
14. Do 11, 12 and 13 all on one board.
Are you fucking cereal? 21 one years & never attempted a 360
What the fuck!! Haven't you ever had a day with 3+ feet of fluffy goodness?
You're a Canadian son, this is unacceptable.
I honestly find this hard to believe
I've convinced my friends, some of which truly suck, to try backflips when it's too deep to get hurt.
Southern Comfort on a real deep day will get you doin' them.