Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #1855 (permalink)
shredFAND

Hi, I am shredFAND. I joined this site recently because snowboardaddicts.com seems to have disappeared. I can't get enough of snowboarding! It's almost all I think about most of the time. This season will be my 14th season riding. I am from Pennsylvania and my main mountain is Blue mountain in Palmerton, Pa. I ride all over the east coast. From Snowshoe to Killington and all in between. I'm hoping to hook up with some like minded boarders to roll with this comming season. Are their any other riders from snowboardaddicts.com on here? We used to get together and take trips years ago but I guess we all have to grow up sometime. I've lost touch with people I used to ride with and now I ride alone on the slopes. Its ok though, I still enjoy riding alone, but I dont get to insane anymore only because I have to drive myself home. Anyway, I hope everyone has an epic season and if anyone from my area is heading to any right coast resorts and wants someone to ride with them, just let me know. Every weekend from December to March is reserved for riding .
shredFAND is offline   Reply With Quote