Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Salomon Man's Board - Length for me - Please help
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #22 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxinchili View Post
What are some other boards to look at besides this Man's Board? I'm having trouble finding an used one from last year on sale in 159
There are DOZENS... so be prepared.

This forum is VERY Never Summer biased... I happen to own Never Summer and really like it, but there a lot of bandwagon jumping fanboys on here as well. Neversummer Cobra and/or Heritage and/or Premier F1 (that progression gets stiffer)

Libtech is popular on this forum (I personally absolute hate their recent boards... I loved their regular camber Jamie Lynn Phoenix with Golden Fleece Basalt Fiber... and then didn't like the BTX/MTX version of it the next year).

I liked the Ride Timeless, which was then called like Ride <something> TMS, but then they renamed all their boards and I have no idea what is what now :/

I saw someone vouch for the Salomon Man's board... you can get that now... or spend another 2 weeks researching it.

Update... ah you are looking for used board... try GearTrade.com and look for the ones Backcountry.com puts up. Those are returned board that they are selling... they are very upfront about the condition of the board and I think the pricing is very reasonable.

Last edited by lonerider; 11-13-2012 at 06:36 PM.
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote