Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - the best all mountain board???
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo13 View Post
Hi, I desperately need advise. I'm looking for a new board, I want something that can handle speed, jump and jib. Something that isn't too stiff so I can butter up a lil and ideally a twin.
I've narrowed it down to:
Never summer proto ct (not so great in powder but solid)
Burton antler (lacking on edge hold but a good jumping stick)
Battalion evil twin (not so good in pow but good all rounder)
Lib tech t rice (not a jibby board and a lil stiff but a speedy jumpy board)

I'm 5'10, 154lbs size 11 boot.
Cheers people.
You question has been asked a million times on this forum (majority of people want something that can handle speed, jump and jib... and butter... and ride powder... and made them a good snowboarder... and get them a real-life girlfriend). Nothing you have said make your situation special in any way afaik. Try using the SEARCH function a little more.

After that... if you still can't decide... well that's because you are an indecisive person... and no amount of forum-therapy is going to fix that

I'm 5'9" 150 lbs and I own the Proto CT 154, it will do what you are looking for (not the only board). If you really can't decide BUY THAT... (and send me $20 for consultation fees ).

Update: Hey... you don't happen to be 13 years old ("Leo13") are you? That would explain a lot.

Last edited by lonerider; 11-13-2012 at 07:52 PM.
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote