Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Do NOT buy from GetBoards.com
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 09:14 PM
Sassicaia
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdn View Post
I'm sure some of you already know this. I did a quick google search and found tons of complaints. I wish I did this before spending money there.

I bought something from them in October. Turns out they didn't have what I ordered in stock but they still charged me, then they tell me I can pick out something else.. I decline, and insist on a refund (they didn't offer to give one). They agree to a refund, they said it takes 7-10 business days, which is ridiculous that I have to wait 2 weeks for my own money - almost every good shop takes roughly 2 days. Anyway, we're approaching week 4 now and they're not answering my emails. I'm giving them a call in the morning then calling my bank.

My issue isn't as bad as a lot of the other complaints, but it's still very aggravating dealing with these people. I'm not asking for advice, just simply giving people a heads up. If you do a search you can find all kinds of complaints about them dating pretty far back, ranging from damaging equipment intentionally to sending out used gear. Sucks for me that I didn't check them out before buying from them.
call you cc company.