Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Raiden Phantoms cracked
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
I<3snowp0rn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdog42 View Post
Are you refering to Union or Raiden? If you are talking about Union, being an owner of Union bindings, I know what you mean. Union always seems to have this "we don't give a crap" attitude.
First I saw Union's How to Set Up Your Union Bindings videoo on YouTube, and the Union guy was just being an absolute douche. He had a sort of 'shut up, Union is the only good binding brand you idiot' tone and just gave me bad vibes. He actually reminded me of a highschool bully
Second thing is on their site, it says "everything in-house... with no outsourcing". I get the box... big black bold text reads: DESIGNED IN ITALY. MADE IN CHINA. Yeah, no outsourcing my a**!
I then try contacting them on their site but when I click 'send' a box appears that says something like "We don't like robots. Fill out the verification box." But of course there's no freaking image with the verification text!
Sure- my Union bindings perform flawlessly, look cool, haven't had any problems and should last a lifetime. But honestly I'd feel happier with bindings with a 1 year warranty, knowing that the guys who made them are NICE, HAPPY, SOCIAL people who respect their customers more than, well, their bindings! (what else?)
Oh well, I'm happy with mine anyway. As long as they really don't break, they're still awesome.
So Union bindings are great, but the rep and their online customer service sucks?

OP, I think you just got a lemon for a binding. One bad experience doesn't mean their entire binding line sucks.
I<3snowp0rn is offline   Reply With Quote