Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Salomon Man's Board - Length for me - Please help
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:39 AM   #38 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
edit: rereading the thread: Lonerider I assure you I know how to "carve", and I'm not a park rat by any means (trying to get over it and get in there tho).
Sorry about all the posting. I'm trying to explain what I think... and I worry that if I'm not absolutely clear... people won't understand. So I has a tendency to get very wordy when I get animated. I've been using photos and videos as that seems to get my points across more quickly.

So... you clearly aren't a freerider... and you say you aren't a park rider. So why do you have two boards that are almost identical (I've ridden both the Evo and Proto 154 they are like fraternal twins, same shape, almost the same flex/stiffness) that even you admit are relatively short for your weight? Why go short if you aren't riding rails or spinning 540s? Please don't tell me it's because it is easier to turn/swing...

I'm just confused by your logic.

Update: I realize I'm starting to get this thread and THIS thread mixed up with each other. Lol... ok, sorry... will talk to you guys tomorrow.

Last edited by lonerider; 11-14-2012 at 05:26 AM.
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote