Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:30 PM   #2196 (permalink)
Krismiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
"Best" for What??? Gotta let us kno what U R into,.. What's your skill level etc. Different folks will prefer different resorts for different reasons!

I'm a second season NooB, but I've been progressing fairly well. At least for "basic" riding, carving, switch riding etc. Not yet into park tricks or getting air. (...although gettin' air is one of my goals this season.)

Keeping that in mind,..
I really like the first three spots, in descending order of preference;
Boyne Highlands
Boyne Mnt.
Nub's

Crystal would be my fourth pick, and haven't been to the others,.. So...

Also,.. as a NooB. I've haven't yet ridden any really "EPIC" snow or resorts. (...another of my goals this season!!!) So if you are say an experienced rider,.. My picks may totally SUCK for you and what your looking for!

Give with a few more details, and the folks here will be happy to opinion the hell outta you!!!
Skill level, I would say intermediate to advanced. We usually have a season pass at blue mountain. Some park but mostly downhill. I would like to try half pipe again, it's been about ten years. My husband loves glades runs. Also we're staying for a couple days so nightlife and resort are important too.
Krismiss is offline   Reply With Quote