Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - It's Official. Keystone is the biggest killer of them all.
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #47 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
look out for the idiots and stay in the park imho. Keystone is designed super terrible so that there is a maximum amount of traffic on all runs at all times. Careful taking a snowboard at even moderate speeds thru those gates, keystone's ski patrol is anti-boarder.

they have 600 average blue runs and a great park.

try not to die there.
Keystone has snowboarders on their ski patrol. Those people that stand around the signs and gates are yellow jackets. Ski Patrol sometimes does this. I don't think either parties are anti boarder, but I do think they profile. They do tend to go after the more punker, snow rat type or bro bras skier and riders. These people look faster to the yellow jackets. When I had terrible looking patched stained outerware I swear the yellow jackets would whistle at me more and I would get stopped more.

A couple of days ago I saw a mom and 2 kids standing right under this very steep drop off to the left of Spring dipper. I should of said something to the mom. They were being those idiots. In the skiers code you are not suppose to stop where you are not visable, but I would still feel terrible if I hurt 2 little children and a mother. I was going to jump off the drop off but saw them.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote