Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Union Atlas heel cushion. Is this how its supposed to be?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
UNION INHOUSE
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
why don't you address your idiot rep Johan and his grade-school marketing techniques on this board.

why don't you innovate your toe straps to keep up with the rest of the snowboarding industry?

First of all, Johan isn't our rep. I'm not defending him, just to be clear on that. He's a very passionate person who has sacrificed a great deal for our brands. His wife and kids have as well. So when somebody hates on our brand, he takes it personal. Doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.

I have no idea what you do for a living, or if you have mouths to feed. If you do, maybe you can understand. Again, I'm not defending his actions or apologize whatever he did.

---------

You are entitled to your opinion about our toe straps. Not all boots work ideal with our toe straps. The same can be said for any binding brand.

It's important to have them adjusted correctly, obviously. Proper heelcup adjustment is key to toe strap fit. Nike, 32, Vans and Burton all fit great with Union.

Every model in our new line has new toe straps that are improved.

Lastly, you probably don't realize that there is a patent battle going on with toe straps right now, and we have steered clear of any patent infringements.
UNION INHOUSE is offline   Reply With Quote