Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - It's Official. Keystone is the biggest killer of them all.
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:31 PM   #49 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMTNsteeze View Post
Keystone has snowboarders on their ski patrol. Those people that stand around the signs and gates are yellow jackets. Ski Patrol sometimes does this. I don't think either parties are anti boarder, but I do think they profile. They do tend to go after the more punker, snow rat type or bro bras skier and riders. These people look faster to the yellow jackets. When I had terrible looking patched stained outerware I swear the yellow jackets would whistle at me more and I would get stopped more.

A couple of days ago I saw a mom and 2 kids standing right under this very steep drop off to the left of Spring dipper. I should of said something to the mom. They were being those idiots. In the skiers code you are not suppose to stop where you are not visable, but I would still feel terrible if I hurt 2 little children and a mother. I was going to jump off the drop off but saw them.
AND I FUCKING QUOTE "Snowboarders have no place on my mountain" Craig Simson head of Keystones Ski Patrol to me nearly 5 years ago. He is still there, he still heads up the mountain safety, and he still hates snowboarders.