Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Union Atlas heel cushion. Is this how its supposed to be?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
ShredLife
The Rooster King

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNION INHOUSE View Post
First of all, Johan isn't our rep. I'm not defending him, just to be clear on that. He's a very passionate person who has sacrificed a great deal for our brands. His wife and kids have as well. So when somebody hates on our brand, he takes it personal. Doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.

I have no idea what you do for a living, or if you have mouths to feed. If you do, maybe you can understand. Again, I'm not defending his actions or apologize whatever he did.
well he is a sales rep for Union/Capita isn't he?

what does having children have to do with it?

people who are snowboarders and are not blinded by some twisted sense of brand loyalty have complaints about the functionality of your product. i'm not the only one. feel free to deflect all criticism as my fault, but you'll be doing your market (snowboarders) a huge dis-service.
So how does Union Sales Rep choose to deal with it? by pitting a forum of sycophants against other snowboarders for the promise of free gear. sad. very sad.

good luck with your damage control exercises.
ShredLife is offline   Reply With Quote