Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Powder Freestyle Board--Never Summer SL??
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:03 PM   #20 (permalink)
SnowBum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
K2 HAPPY HOUR!!!!!!!!

That's it. Team driven powder twin.

Personally landing on center rocker in powder feels off to me. It sends me weird and I go super tail heavy. Flat makes more sense to me, but that's me I guess.
I hadn't thought of that--it makes sense that a center rocker board would want to land on the front or back. I usually land on the back anyway though to keep the nose up...maybe that's not necessary with flat boards? How stable is a flat base--while I want the board for powder, realistically I'll be riding lots of chop, some groomers and bombed out landings.

So it looks like the 158 heritage beats the sl for my purposes. Again I was only looking at never summer b/c a shop guy recommended them. How would the YES Greats and Pick Your Line compare? I noticed they have center camber but I have heard nothing about their stability and dampness. The Burton Sherlock sounds fun but I'm not stoked about the Channel...maybe it's worth putting up with?
SnowBum is offline   Reply With Quote