Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Salomon Man's Board - Length for me - Please help
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #59 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

The lonerider tells the truth, I don't think I've seen a single thing I disagree with.

I've had a few Rossi's back in the day, didn't think they were anything special.

BUT, I got to demo a Rossi Jibsaw last year, & it was awesome.
Rossi's Amp-tek is the real deal, I don't know what the exact profile of the jibsaw was, but it had magnatraction.

I had a Burton Hero @ the time & after riding the jibsaw for 2 hours, I hated my board & sold it before I could wreck it.

If you like Rossi, I doubt you'll be disappointed with any of their boards
The Krypto sounds wicked & they make it sound really easy to ride, it might be, but with a flex of 9 out of 10 that makes me think your going to have to be on your game @ all times. I've picked it up & checked it out

The Rossi One sounds like a really nice board, it is almost the same as the jibsaw, & I loved the jibsaw. For me personally, the Rossi One sounds like it would suit my riding style better. & with a stiffness rating of 7 it's going to be a lot more forgiving & fun than the Krypto.

For bindings, I just bought Terjes 2nd pro deck from 1995. With the original bindings.
I have about 4 pairs of recent Burton bindings Cartels, Missions, C02's & customs. I was surprised @ how little they have changed.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote