Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Union Flite
Thread: Union Flite
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Gdog42

WHOA! Is that really you, Union? (Or are just another fan boy/girl?)
Anyway, yes Alkasquawlik I was refering to the bindings flex. I know for sure that the Flite is significantly more flexible than the DLX, so that's why I marked them as soft. I actually got them all right, execpt I'm not sure about the Atlas. I assumed it was stiff because I saw a few reviews that said it was "more responsive" than the Force, so that's where that came from. And you ALSO said that the Contact is soft, so that proves your statement wrong that I had them all wrong. As for the Force, I knew a park dude when I went to CO this year who had the Force bindings, and the flex was a little stiffer but not much stiffer than my DLXs. So there you go. I actually had them all right, except matbe the Atlas which I thought was stiff.
And I wasn't talking about the flex specifically in sub-catagories like you put it, I meant just the flex of each binding overall.

Sorry about any misunderstanding. I'll get the lid off that jar of honey for ya!

Last edited by Gdog42; 11-14-2012 at 10:22 PM.
Gdog42 is offline   Reply With Quote