Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:28 PM   #1789 (permalink)
RonkyTonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkyTonk View Post
I am the RonkyTonkMan, I am Cool, I am Cocky and I am bad!!, I am from the one hundredth meridian where the great plains begin. Moved to Lake Louise for 5 years, I now reside in Calgary. I've been Snowboarding into now my 22nd season. I have been skateboarding 27 years and still cracking my shins. I've been working for an airline in Calgary for 10 years now, all because I wanted to take up Surfing, Thank aliens I did!!

I came across this forum looking for guys to ride with. I work a 5 on 5 off and tend to go to the mountain tops mid week. Mostly all my buddies are 9-5ers weekend warriors, or tooo into serious bromances to hangout anymore. I find myself riding alone most of the time. I dont mind riding alone as I find it peaceful, but its nice to ride with people aswell.

I mostly ride Louise, Castle,Fernie and Sunshine. So if anyone want to shread drop me a line(PM).

I am going to lurk around the site now..

Thx and happy Shredding!!
-RonkyTonk-
Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Welcome!

I much prefer weekday riding too, usually try to take a 3 day mini trip every couple weeks or so to Fernie, etc. I've got Fernie, KH, LL, Nakiska and Kimberley on my pass this year. Met a couple forum members already this year there's at least 10 of us in the Calgary area on here. Probably more like 20 when you include some of the Banff people...

Apperently I was maybe under some influence when I was typing this post..lol

Hey poutanen shoot me a PM if you ever want to go ride, I am in the SE Calgary.
-RonkTonk-
RonkyTonk is offline   Reply With Quote