Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Salomon Man's Board - Length for me - Please help
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:30 PM   #65 (permalink)
laxinchili

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
Yea... just because it looks cool and happens to come in a 159 is not sufficient reason to buy a board. I mean pretty much EVERY board comes in a 158 or 159... and obviously you shouldn't be picking stuff for looks.

You are know heading into boards that I have no personal experience with. I leave you to you window shopping... personally I think going to a store is worthless for a snowboard (boots and bindings yes). Unless you are expert... there is very little useful information you can get just by ogling/fondling a board. You need to take it out for a spin to really learn how she rides.
yeah I'm not about to drop $400+ on something unless I'm certain i want it
everyone is being so helpful and I seem to not know what I want lol (other than something more freeride minded)..

the guy @ this store really was selling me on the other type of profile, camber-rocker-camber and pointed me out to the GNU billygoat, saying it's the perfect PNW board and what I want...
It's on REI so I get cash back too... with this type of profile, should I be looking at a 159 or 162?? (thinking 159)
laxinchili is offline   Reply With Quote