Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need advice with women's boots
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

Bla Zoom Force 1, ick. Those where the worst boots I ever had. Cold feet and pain. They made me suck more, I swear. The day I went back to my old boots my friend said I was riding way faster and my feet were happier.

Both Sapphires and Emeralds are soft boots. I had 2 pairs of Sapphires. Sapphires are park boots, you suppose to want softer for park. They were trashed and falling apart at 70 days. They were way better than those nasty nikes. I had Emeralds years ago. I don't remember what sizes they were exactly. Overall I thought both were good boots.

The best boots I ever had were Northwave Devines. Those Nikes can suck it. Them crazy good Northwaves went over 200 days until they finally started falling apart. I am going to buy those again. Never again Nike. I would buy sapphires again if they were a great killer deal.

Maybe the Nikes do fit, but feel like they are small because they suck. i guess some people like them, but I never heard of it. I know another person who hated them and I heard of other people regretting them.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote