Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - DYE Optics (New Goggle company)
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:07 AM   #41 (permalink)
huckit

Location: Northern MI (the snow is continually sucking up here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cav0011 View Post
I picked up a pair of CLK's last weekend. I like them so far (only ridden once with them) I think they look great, about the same field of vision as Dragon APX but maybe just a tad bit less.

The buttons on the frame were stiff when I first messed with it but after playing around with it a few times the ease of clicking out the frame started to kick in.

The hard case is nice (i like it better then the APX one) It comes with a sleeve inside of it that you slide extra lenses in, it does seem to be a little small for the size of the goggles so at times you have to fiddle with them in order to get it to fit into the case without squishing things.

Overall I am very happy with them I just thought i would take a little bit of time to clarify some things people might ask.

Did you have a chance to try on the T1's? They seem to be very similar; the T1 would be a little harder to change the lense... I just got the T1, and so far I like them. Unfortunately, they only came with a soft case, and there isn't an extra pocket for the second lense. I got these goggles for a steal ($80) so I'm not complaining! I'm just wondering if you knew if there was a difference in the range of vision.
huckit is offline   Reply With Quote