Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - It's Official. Keystone is the biggest killer of them all.
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:52 AM   #53 (permalink)
RockyMTNsteeze

I have a high number of days at Keystone. Like 800.

Keystone's Ski Patrol never bother me. One time a ski patroller busted me for ducking a rope into a closed run and gave me a stern lecture. I actually listened and he had valid points for me not to be going into a closed run. He let me go and another person who did the same thing. We both reacted calmly and were friendly towards the patroller. I have been carted down by Ski Patrol. Sometimes they tell me to slow down.

Are the snowboard patrollers at Keystone self loathing snowboarders? I doubt it. Not all mountains allow snowboarders in ski patrol. I know some ski patrollers who are cool and not dicks. This one guy sounds like a d-bag, but I never even hear of him.

I don't like the person who decides where to put the fences and no jumping signs. I don't like mountain watchers, they are the anti fun police. They are not good at noticing who are riding and skiing responsibly. It took like 5 off them to catch me when I was unintentionally sending them on a wild goose chase years ago. I did not know they were after me and once I did I tried to get away. I also got a warning for a foot of air from those yellow shit heads.

IT AINT EAZY BEIN STEEZY
RockyMTNsteeze is offline   Reply With Quote