Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board lenght question
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
cjcameron11
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany View Post
I said without problem, it wasn't ideal but didn't notice any big problem anywhere. When I was at 180lbs I made my instructor license on this board without problem and we weren't skidding all over the place

I started to workout back then..so my weight is going up and down often.

Yes I said "wasn't very good for hard charging down groomers". That's true, It's park board and hard charging groomers its not where its shines..but its doable when u pay attention. I'm still looking for another board to my quiver, but its not important because I realized that my evo handles allmountain just fine and its superfun in park where I spend most of the time.

U saw that forum? That guy asked why he cant grab on 5ft jump. Anybody with just little experience in riding will know why. Two more people responded to that forum, both said it was because less airtime, exactly what I said.

In short: I just wanted to say that 2-3cm don't make big difference in performance. I often see that people are struggling if they pick board 3cm longer they cant go to park or hit a rail because is too big for that...3% more or less lenght won't make a big difference.
pretty good rebuttal actually.