Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Did I screw up on multiple issues for this board/bindings/boots combo?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
hktrdr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungMartin View Post
and who are you? and why are you so butt hurt? still butthurt about the binding thread? every piece of advice i've dispensed so far have been on subjects i do have experience and knowledge from.

just the fact that you're trying to prove me wrong adds to the naivete of your post. you're basically letting your emotions run over good judgement. just don't be mad, we're all friends here.

my first post still stands.
What nonsense. People come to this forum to ask questions, provide advice, exchange information and opinions, etc. That is what makes it a vibrant community that adds value for its members. Unfortunately, your ill-informed statements and posts contribute little/nothing and, in fact, are adding ‘noise’ and potentially confusion. My response was not emotional (although an emotional one would be justified as well), but purely in the spirit of keeping this forum a useful resource.
You are certainly entitled to your opinions, but it is clear that you know fuck-all what you are talking about – as you have amply demonstrated in a number of threads. Your first post may stand, but all the other posters in this thread so far (including some pretty knowledgeable people) disagree with your statement.

Last edited by hktrdr; 11-15-2012 at 05:08 PM.
hktrdr is offline   Reply With Quote