Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Board lenght question
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #32 (permalink)
poutanen
Reformed Creep-o-saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany View Post
U saw that forum? That guy asked why he cant grab on 5ft jump. Anybody with just little experience in riding will know why. Two more people responded to that forum, both said it was because less airtime, exactly what I said.
BAH! Of course you can grab off a 5 foot jump. I think I've grabbed while ollieing before. It's all about pre-loading. I realize this is off-topic but I'd love to show you guys the little rail park setup at Nakiska at the moment that I'm doing grabs at. There's barely any grade and I'm just jumping off the rail kickers and doing some grabs for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
Man... you were hitting the weights to gain/fluctuate between 160 lbs to 190 lbs. Didn't have any chemical assistance? jk. I'm just jealous because I have a light frame and can't build much muscle mass.
I'll trade you! I was was 135-140 pounds for ages, sometime in my early 20's I got sedentary and hit 170-180 pretty quick. Now I have to make a conscious effort to stay around 160 lb. Muscle does seem easier to build now that I'm a fat bastard!
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote