Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Slim fit (not skinny) pants?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
Looking for some high quality, slim-fit (not baggy, not skinny either) pants for around $200. What are my options when it comes to best quality/waterproofing?

As for colours, I'm pretty easy. A nice selection of colours to choose from is always a bonus.

Thanks <3
Stoic Bombshell Bib for $143 (down from $240). They can be converted to a regular snowpants as the bib can be removed via zipper. They aren't baggy, but neither are they skinny restrictive either. They have a 20k waterproof rating.

Comes in Yellow, Blue, Black and Orange color. Here is a video of my demonstrating the slim but not restrictive fit of the Orange Stoic Bib. These are my favorite pair of snowpants in a long time. My previous pair of pants were Burton AK, Burton Hover 3L (which sell for over $300!), Sessions Transformer,... I forget before that and all of those tore or ripped after a season or two, I've had my Stoics for 2 seasons and they are still going storng. If you buy from Backcountry.com, you can return them if they ever spring a leak or tear up for a full refund. Backcountry.com ships internationally (just noticed you are UK based).

Last edited by lonerider; 11-15-2012 at 08:03 PM.
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote