Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bought a Proto CT, sending it back for something else
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
bigblaster

I'm getting rid of the board based on the camber profile... Not from hopping it around on my carpet... the carpet session may not have let me know how the board rides, but it let me know how it flexes, presses, and how it loads.

just so you know...Indoor Survival isn't an ol'fashion camber board, an I rode libs BTX boards prior to the indoor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonerider View Post
Although I'm confused about what he meant when he says he is a freestyle rider... but only spend 40% on jumps and rails... what does he spend the majority 60% of his time doing? Messing around on the slopes trying to jib tree stumps? halfpipe? strutting through the village with his snowboard in one hand and hitting on girls?
I'm here because I want suggestions for other flat/zero camber boards.

but since you're sooo into my style, I'll break it down for you. IT goes like this: %40 jumps/rails, %30 side/hits/presses/pow, %30 diddling your mom in the lodge.

Thanks for the Suggestions Phony, The parabolic looks pretty mellow in comparison to to some other reverse cambers out there. I've been interested in Arbor for a while now.
bigblaster is offline   Reply With Quote