Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Cartel, Mission and Malavita - what are their Union equivalents?
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
scotty100

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNION INHOUSE View Post
Are you talking about Re:Flex?

Trying to give you an exact comparison would just an educated guess. We don't tear apart competitors bindings, or even put them through the testing facility. We honestly just worry about Union and our progression.

I've ridden all 3 of these though and had a good time. Flex & overall feel was quite a bit different than Union. They were comfy and rode great. Just a different feel.

Burton makes incredible stuff. They're #1 for a reason. Snowboarding is lucky to have a good leader. Can you imagine if Atomic or something like that was #1?

Cheers!
No problem - thanks for the reply, and yes I meant Burton Re-Flex. I have never ridden any Union bindings but interested to explore what you guys have to offer. I just don't have a good sense right now what the flex rating is for each Union binding in the range. I do have a better sense with Burton regards flex with the 3 models mentioned, hence was wondering what Union equivalents would be. For instance, Force seems close to Cartel but what about Contact and Contact Pro etc. I'm looking for something medium to medium-soft for all mountain freestyle.
scotty100 is offline   Reply With Quote