Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Bought a Proto CT, sending it back for something else
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:41 AM   #19 (permalink)
bigblaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie67 View Post
You are a complete moon unit. You're getting rid of it for the exact reason you bought it?
lol. Yes.. I'm not happy with the way it presses in the nose and tail, I think that much is obvious from flexing it on my carpet. How could I have known that before buying it online. The flex of the board isn't going to change when I take it to the snow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vukovi21 View Post
what a tool this guy

thumbs up for the guys that tried to help him,and will do the same when someone else asks for help next time...im not sure if i would have the patience

what a F tool !!!
Help? I never asked to be convinced into keeping the proto. I didn't diss NS, yet all of your asses are on fire. The only help I asked for was board suggestions with zero camber. Yet I've only had two people reply to my actual question, Everyone else is flaming hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMSbored View Post
fuckin get rid of it, if its not your board and you know what you want then look elsewhere. dont jump on the NS bandwagon if you dont like it. i have a NS and i like it because it fits me, granted its my powder board.
this is a snowboarding forum yet you all are some of the most hostile people I've seen on a message board lol. The majority of you seem offended that I don't want to Keep this board. fuck my reason for sending it back. When did I ever ask for advice on "why I should keep it." ? I should have known the butthurtedness this thread would create. I didnt realize never summer was the new perfect "union" brand.
bigblaster is offline   Reply With Quote