Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Ne one from Maryland

29K views 305 replies 40 participants last post by  Faru1004 
G
#1 ·
Yeah thats where i'm from and i dont really have that many friends who enjoy snowboarding as much as i do.so i figured i could hopefully find some peeps who live in Maryland and can chat or even maybe go snowboarding with one day.Let me know.
Holla

#124 ·
long range forecast models looks like there is potential for something good happening at the end of the month. If that holds Snowshoe could in good shape by the 2nd weekend they're open.

For you guys thinking about the Jay trip, not sure what your pain threshold for long trips are but the drive really wasn't that bad last year. You can take 87 up through the Adirondacks and upstate NY and avoid most all the 95 traffic disaster areas and cut east right at the Canadian border to VT.

I've been to several of the VT resorts and Jay has blown them out of the water imo. You guys won't regret making the trip. Plus you can't beat the cost. I went the year before last and ended up paying about the same or more for 3 days just for lift an lodging than the entire trip cost of the meet.

#132 ·
Has anyone else picked up the $99 snowshoe early pass special? Not a bad deal. $99 gets you a one month season pass till December 25th. Plus you get the discounts that the regular season pass gets you.

In any case, picked up the $99 Snowshoe pass, Whitetail night club card, got my 2 trips to Mammoth booked, and my trip to Tahoe booked. I'm ready!

#139 ·
Damn...you guys are making me want to go on the Jay trip baddddd..i'm in Bmore, so id love to hop in with someone. i gotta see if i can make it happen with work and not get fired.. im already taking off to go to NOLA for mardi gras the following month....

Going to Wolf Creek, CO tommorow tho!!!!

#163 ·
Seven springs is open this weekend. Looks like only 3 or 4 beginner trails and no park for the moment.
Waiting sucks.. Plus its not worth going for a couple of trails, let alone beginners. Last year Liberty opened with 1 trail.. I was like :icon_scratch: and said to hell with that. I think it was mid January before we could go and mountains were still only 25% open. What a shit year..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.