Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Cell Phone
Thread: Cell Phone
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dysantic

Default Cell Phone

So this is not so much about snowboarding as it is what cell phone you use when boarding. lol

I will be moving out to Whistler in a weeks time and am looking into cell phone coverage. I'm currently with Telus but my contract is up in December and I'm paying way too much with them right now. I'd ideally like to find something that will have a data plan and unlimited texts with just pay as you go calling without any sort of a contract. No idea if this is possible, but I was just wondering what people in the area use. Any small market companies that have good coverage I could maybe talk into pay as you go?

I've also considered trying to just get unlimited data through a company if possible and using my iPhone with something like Dell voice as my main means of calling and texting but from what I can understand the chances of that are pretty slim.

Any input is appreciated! And once I get out there I'm down to go boarding whenever anyone is in the area. lol
Dysantic is offline   Reply With Quote