Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Union, Yes, Republic, Oakley, Anon, Nitro, Burton, Foursquare

4K views 33 replies 6 participants last post by  djjimmyhat 
#1 · (Edited)
All Sold!

2012 Oakley Airbrake (Best offer over $140)

Anon M1 Goggles ($150 $130 shipped) 9.75/10 - Sold

#29 ·
Any inut on why this is or is this not a forum where things move very often/quickly?
Your threads make it hard to find what's for sale. In other words I click on it and then immediately want to get back to the thread list to see what other people have for sale. Here's what I want to see when I click on a thread (no need for 4 threads, unless you want to split it up into hardgoods and softgoods).

1) A list right off the bat of what you have for sale. Including prices, and edit this list when things sell. I don't want to read through pages to find what's available.

2) If shipping is included on all items, just say that in the header. Also say where you'll ship to.

3) In the same sequence as the list, add posts with pics for each item. You can delete those as they sell.

that's just my $0.02 but it would sure make buying easier...

#10 ·
The Yes Greats board is 325 shipped in continental US. It was 375 to begin with but I have dropped the prices on most gear to move some. (Wife telling me I need to thin the herd dramatically)

Not looking to separate the H.I. Persimmon Airbrake lens.

All PM's replied to:thumbsup:

#12 ·
I have some friends that are involved with Anon/Burton. They knew I was pretty hyped on Oakley Airbrakes so they wanted me to try their product and give them feedback on how I thought they compared.

The lenses pop out easily when you intend for them too and put pressure in the right places for a lens swap. They do not pop out at all in crashes (I've definitely tested this out a bunch:laugh:) That said there are 6 magnets and when they are engaged they can hold 20lbs! If you have the lens pop out you are definitely going to the hospital with some serious issues, the last thing on your mind will be "did my lens pop out"!:D

Let me know if you have other questions.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.