Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Carson City. Anyone here live there? Or abouts?
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

My wife's p's have lived in Carson City and Dayton for the last 10 years or so. I always feel some culture shock that I'm in this country driving past Bunny Ranch II and the like. If Nevada is a state in the union, someone please explain to me about federal marijuana prohibition

There is plenty of asian around but as the area is sort of spread out like greater Reno 'burbs you may have to do some driving. Coming from LA I'd keep my expectations pretty low and just look for the hidden gems. I'm all about food myself, I get this, running to grab a bowl of pho on my way in to work now as a matter of fact!

Tahoe is pretty accessible from there have taken that road several times, not sure how it is with snow, but ...

That area isn't particularly for me, but the proximity of some good mountains certainly helps. Nevada is just kinda wierd, but I'm not a Vegas person. Desert is very cool nature imo.

CONGRATS ON YOUR DECISION MIX'!!!

Last edited by snowklinger; 11-16-2012 at 05:12 PM.
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote