Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - NS board opposite of the Skate Banana
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
LoEdge

First off, thanks for the responses. i agree the skate banana i guess is not the ideal board for what i am doing, however it was my first board and i wasn't sure what i wanted to do and/or the person that sold it to my didn't understand what kind of board i wanted. As far as the conditions i ride in, i live in the north east and go to killington about 10-15 times a season and to local mountains quite a bit, mostly its hard packed granular and ice at the local mountains and at killington the conditions are usually good, if they dont get any snow there usually good about making it. Also, im going to mont tremblant in early jan and if usually snows non-stop there so hopefully ill get some good power conditions while im there. I just dont want a board thats similar to the skate banana, because im going to be taking them both where ever i go (esp. to mont tremblant) and depending on the conditions and what i feel like doing for the day, i can easily switch

Last edited by LoEdge; 11-16-2012 at 07:36 PM.
LoEdge is offline   Reply With Quote