Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - thinking about learning to wax and sharpen edges
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 04:55 AM   #64 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungMartin View Post
stop posting in my thread you e-thug douche.
are you adressing me? my comments are even to the topic? your thread? you are new here and most of your content speaks of not only inexperience with snowboarding, but also with the internet.

this internet, like my country and maybe your shitty country too, has freedom, so I, or we (if you were in fact addressing someone else with your bad attempt at pissing on this corner of the internet), can post here and talk about whatever we want.

there is a community here that existed before I or you got here, plenty of internet jocks, but I'm not one, and I don't think Poutanen is either.

don't be jealous of my honda and unscraped Proto you little squirt.

I even told you what kind of iron to buy, trying to be helpful, which you obviously ignored, we've established that you
1. have an internet connection
2. have a waxing iron

lol e-thug. do i need to repost the check yoself vid again because I"m such an internet gangster?

Actually I roll so hard this is how I feel after setting you straight:

Bring whatever you got man, I got this internet shit on lock, and I'm pretty sure your're not gonna show up in CO to represent.

Last edited by snowklinger; 11-17-2012 at 05:00 AM.