Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Trampoline training?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61ragtop View Post
Where ya taking lessons I was interested in that too. Did some drop ins at my local gymnastics place to hit the tramp and foam pits but would be cool to have guidance on inverts .
I didn't know we had those things around here, where is the trampoline thing Donutz?
I have a friend who used to tell me doing a back flip was easier than doing a 360, I always figured he was full of shit.
But they kinda are, once you get over the whole flipping upside down thing.
When you're halfway through your rotation & you're upside down you can see everything for the last half of the rotation.
I know it sounds like bullshit & I always thought it was until I tried to do one.

Next time you make it up to Seymour when there is like 3 feet of fluffy, find a spot off the beatin' path & make a jump where there is a nice steep landing.

Know that even if you land on your head, you're not going to get hurt. You really won't, worst thing that is going to happen is you're gonna get stuffed with full of snow.

Best Ever - backflip jim rippey on MPORA

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote