Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Arbor help!
Thread: Arbor help!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bobby

Default Arbor help!

OK I posted last night at the end of a long thread but this is kind of a different topic so:

I'm really into these Arbor boards and need to pick a model. As a rider, I spend 90% of my time on groomers where I generally like to pick up a lot of speed and carve around. Maybe go to the park for an hour a day and hit small jumps and rails, so that's not my priority, but I don't want to be completely held back either there either.

Also I'm coming off a K2 Zeppelin which I learned on and is pretty much all I know. I'm ready for some new technology, but also am a little scared to completely jump ship. The Zep as I understand was a pretty (maybe even considered VERY) stiff camber board. The Arbor the guy at the shop showed me was an Element RX (friggen beautiful). But I also saw the CX online. Would the RX be good for me? Also how does it compare to the Coda? Or any other models I should be considering? Would like to pick up right away....HELP!
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote