Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Look what the FedEx guy brought me today.
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
DirtyD27

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmate View Post
Man that is a sweet looking setup. What bindings? The same guy just sent me a cobra 158, not the limited edition tho
Quote:
Originally Posted by benny View Post
Think those are Burton Mission binding right?
Yes Benny you're right they are the Burton Mission Reflex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch19 View Post
Hahaha I love the little twinkle you added, made me chuckle a little bit

as much as the USA military design doesn't really do it for me being a hybrid Kiwi/Aus/Canadian, none the less it looks like a sick board. Love the carbonium top sheets.

Dunno how you could put a burton sticker on your never summer

Mitch as far as the Burton sticker goes on my Legacy, the only reason I put it on there is because I run Burton Bindings. I actually have been contemplating removing all of the stickers just because I like the fresh clean look a lot better.

As far as the board goes I think it's going to do very well. It seems to have a bit more of an aggressive rocker camber profile than my Legacy does. I can take some pics or make a short vid if anyone cares to see the boards flex. I was actually quite surprised, at first feel out of the box it felt much stiffer then the Legacy but once I strapped in and played on it for few minutes I almost think it has more flex. We haven't got enough snow here in the PNW yet to give her a real test so i'm playing the waiting game as of right now.

My rides
2012 NS Legacy 163.
2013 NS Brothers in Arms Cobra 163.

Last edited by DirtyD27; 11-17-2012 at 12:37 PM.
DirtyD27 is offline   Reply With Quote