Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need help in buying my first board
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jouke322

Default Need help in buying my first board

Hey everyone,

I am looking for some help in finding a nice first board after renting for a few years. I am about 6'2, 260 lbs and a size 12 US.
After doing some research on the internet I think i have an ok view of what i should look for in a board (length about 167, mid wide-wide and a bit more stiff then usuall). I would class myself as an intermediate rider, and what im looking for is a nice all mountain board.

I don't know much about snowboard brands so i was wondering if you guys could help me out on that point. Two boards that caught my attention are the Never Summer Legacy and the Ride Highlife UL. Does anyone have experience with these boards, and if so would you reccomend them?

For boots i will probably go to a local store to see if i can find a pair that fits my needs (any brands i should look for or avoid?)

As for bindings I have no idea what to look for/avoid, so if anyone has tips on this point that would be appreciated greatly.

Sincerely,

Jouke
Jouke322 is offline   Reply With Quote