Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Arbor help!
Thread: Arbor help!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Thatguy

i just wrote a review for my new arbor coda http://www.snowboardingforum.com/boa...tml#post540348

but as far as arbors go there not exactly a beginners board, they run a bit stiffer and nowadays arbor is gearing towards rockers and hybrid boards as are a lot of companies out there, so if you a bomber you may want to look else where (coming from me that's sayin alot, after my first arbor i havnt rode anything else im stuck to them major fan boy) but if your really stuck to the idea of getting an arbor they are amazing boards but i would suggest the element rx as its a camber board good for high speeds and leaving other behind, or you could go with the westmark great board geared more towards park but i rode one of these for two seasons and still have it for days i want to mess around(note mine was made before rocker design had the impact it does now) and bomb the runs

and sorry i should specify its not the rocker or hybrid techs that make them unfriendly to beginners, i would just say its there stiffness or lack of depending on which board in comparison to what each board is designed for.

Last edited by Thatguy; 11-17-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote