Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help
Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member
Alkasquawlik's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: la bella vita
Posts: 653

2009 has the pre-modified channel, so the M5 Channel.

Like I said in your other thread, call Union and get an adaptor disc. Or you can get one of a modified Burton discs (I forget what theyre specifically called, I'll see if I can get a picture), and those fit the Union hole. The footbed will bump up a bit due to the two screws, but you it's a non-issue, and if it bothers you, you can bore a little bit into the bottom of the footbed so it isn't rising up.
"I'm only here for the apres"
Alkasquawlik is offline   Reply With Quote