Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Arbor help!
Thread: Arbor help!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
Thatguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
Hey Thatguy,

Well I'm not a beginner, I started 6 years ago and have gone every year (notably though some seasons only a few days), so I have good control of myself but I ony know what I know which is why I'm seeking some advice on it. But you said "but i would suggest the element rx as its a camber board good for high speeds and leaving other behind" - but the RX is the rocker not the camber. Did you mean the CX or did you mean RX and classified it wrong?
nope you are completely right, cx meaning camber and rx meaning rocker, I just had rocker in mind after riding my Coda today sorry for the mistake.

you say you have your zep which is a camber right? and you just bought a rocker board and were wondering if you should trade it or keep it and get another? so my question is, is your zep 6 years old? or did you get it more recently, if its that old and shes a used and abused lady you would definitely want to look at a new board or not if shes still got life in her but thats a riders discretion according to his wallet and skill level.

if your gunna get a new board id definitely say keep the machete and get the cx variety is the spice of life my friend
Thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote