• PSP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GameBoy DS

Votes: 0 0.0%

Favorite Game system

6K views 40 replies 9 participants last post by  OwNeD45 
G
#1 · (Edited)
I now there's a thread for this topic but I thought a poll would be fun.

Personally I am a PS3 guy, but I do credit the Xbox for it's awesome graphics

----------------Edit - Game Cube mistake---------------

Shit I put Game Cube, I meant the Nintendo WII. I can't edit it, but just vote the game cube as the WII

#3 ·
I'm gunna have to say my 360. Although I don't really play all that much. I pretty much have to have absolutly nothing else I want to do.

I orginally Got the thing so I could play the first Rainbow Six Vegas game with my friends. But pretty much no one really plays anymore any of the games. So everyonce and a while I'll pick up Rock Band or Amped3, more rarely Vegas 2 or COD4.

I can't really bash the PS3 I don't have any real experience with it but I do hear my fair share of complaints against it. At first it was about them blowing up kind fast and then I heard that the online was kind of weak in comparison to Xbox Live. But like I said I have no personal experience with it so I can't really say.

This post has been deleted
G
#5 ·
well, I have a PS2 and it's ok, "cheap" fun for me and my daughter....

I have gotten some demo time on the PS3, X360 and Wii and they're all pretty cool in comparison.

money being no object, I'd go with the 80gb PS3 so I could play my PS2 games and get the BR player.

#7 ·
Ps3

The luxurious captivating and most of all better looking than either the 360 or Wii, PS3 is my fav. Why? Because the 10 pound beast has an arsenal of hardware that the Wii dreams about. Another reason, Microsoft cheats and we all know that is true. I confess I became addicted to GTAIV for three weeks...ending sucked along with the story...but gameplay and things you can do...worth it.

Snowboarders SoCal

G
#17 ·
it looks like the are even, I am a PS3 person, but that's because I own one. Personally I think the 360 is a better system as far as graphics and games go. The game options of the ps3 is narrow and most of them tend to be boring, although there are a few that I have enjoyed a lot.

MGS3 should be very good, I hope at least.

G
#18 · (Edited)
I'm a PS3 kinda guy. I have a wii too, and that gets broken out more when people are over, but I probably spend more time on the PS3. And come on now, this whole "360 has better games than PS3" thing is kinda dated. There are VERY few titles on either side that come out exclusive to one system these days, the exception being in house Sony and Microsoft games. The recent big titles like COD4, GTA IV, etc. all come out for both. And yes, MGS4 looks like it'll be cool.

The nail in the coffin though, is that xbox 360's literally kill babies.
Lawsuit Claims Microsoft Xbox Sparked Fire That Killed Baby -- Xbox -- InformationWeek

and let's not forget the famous Red Ring of Death

#20 ·
Its more or less that games just tend to play better on the Xbox 360 imho and when you combine that with the Xbox Live service it leaves PS3 in the dust. Its sad but developers haven't even scratched the surface yet with what they can truly do with the PS3 hardware hopefully that changes soon. Until then someone like myself will keep purchasing multi-platform games for the Xbox 360 and not PS3 because right now its the better choice hands down. Currently my PS3 is used more for its Bluray player than its gaming experience, but come Thursday its MGS4 until the next great release! Can't wait!

G
#26 ·
If we are going back in time, I would vote for Nintendo 64, that system kicked ass. It had the best games ever and the it factor back them took me by surprised. Sad to say that I never owned one since it was to expensive in Colombia plus my mom just purchased a Play Station for me. She would only buy one system :(.

The funny thing is that in Colombia all the games for PS systems are copies so each new game cost you about $4 US dollars and they even do that with the PS3, they just need to modify the system and they do that in 5 minutes for about $20 :D (damn thief's :laugh:).

They could not do that with N-64 since the system uses cartridges instead of discs thats why the system was much more expensive(the whole investment system+games). Each game would be like close to $70, it made almost unfordable in Colombian salaries.

G
#30 ·
heh heh, this almost makes me wanna dredge up my SNES and Genesis from my parents' house.

Oh, and tragedy btw - I discovered a couple days ago that Duck Hunt doesn't work on my new LCD TV. NOOOOOOOO!!! (I mean, I have the one for the wii too, but it doesn't have that satisfying spring-click.)

G
#32 ·
oh, that should explain it all. Most probably the new chip runs much cooler than the previous one. That's cool that they managed to fix the system, I love the graphics that the 360 produces.

#33 ·
I'm a PC gamer myself, FPS just don't compare no matter which console its played on. Those little joysticks just don't stack up against the sensitivity of a mouse.

I was thinking about getting a wii so my gf and I can play together, looks like she would have some fun with those types of games.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.