Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 2 things I will never go back to
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:53 PM   #24 (permalink)
Rookie09

I have used 1 pair of traditional lace boots, 1 pair of BOA boots, and 1 pair of double BOA boots. Double BOAs were the best for me and it wasn't even close. I could never seem to get the regular laces tight enough for me (maybe just a bad fitting boot idk). When I got the single BOAs I like them. But now that I have double BOAs, it would be hard to go back to the singles.

As far as toe caps. I find it hard to believe that anyone could go back to traditional over-the-top straps after using toe caps. My first pair of bindings were some crappy no namers with traditional straps and I thought they worked fine. Then I got Union bindings and they held my boot in soooo much better! I tried using my old board/bindings later once and it felt so weird. Now I've got some Ride bindings with the thin-grip straps and those are sick as well. People who haven't used toe cap straps have no clue what they'er missing
Rookie09 is offline   Reply With Quote