Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Burton Sherlock 2011/12
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie67 View Post
Thinking about adding this to join my Proto CT. I can get it here in NZ for 300 american dollars brand new. I probably wont need it all that much here in NZ my proto will handle everything but its a cracking price and I could well be taking up a position in Japan next winter and the Sherlock would kill it there. I'm in no rush for another board (wont be boarding in France until Feb then back to NZ in June).

So I just want to know what you guys think of the deal. Is there much difference from last seasons Sherlock to the new one? And size wise whats the better option 157/160 (im 165-170lbs depending on how lazy i've been) taking into consideration when im in the backcountry i'll have a packpack and some extra things.
I've also begun to research the Sherlock after watching someone post a video (I think it was Supra). Was wondering how it compared to boards in the same category (K2 Happy Hour or Salomon Power Snake).
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote