Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Port Orchard, WA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I decided to do useless facts of my state.
1. Washington state has more glaciers than the other 47 contiguous states combined.
2. Everett, WA is the site of the world's largest building, Boeing's final assembly plant.
3. Medina, WA is the home of the United States wealthiest man, Microsoft's Bill Gates.
4. The oldest operating gas station in the United States is in Zillah, WA.
5. The forests of the Olympic Peninsula are among the rainiest places in the world and the only rain forests (such as the Hoh Rain Forest) in the continental United States
6. I have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.
My reaction to first snow fall
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2012 NS Legacy 163.
2013 NS Brothers in Arms Cobra 163.