Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Flow Binding 2013 Q & A
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:51 AM   #213 (permalink)
lonerider
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiredsport View Post
Hi Guys,

The Various NX2 Support panels are all four way adjustable. So, panel rotation and higback height can be adjusted. The new aluminum offset multi disks offer both width and offest (edge to edge for boot centering) adjustability simulateously and work on 4x4, 3 hole and channel boards (all on one disk). Three binding sizes are available. Medium, Large and XL. If you meant can the heelcup be compressed in/out on the baseplate, I did not see milling for that.
Read all the pages on this long thread... appears that NX2 is what I'm looking for my Nitro boot Size 8. I generally ride a stiffer binding like the Burton C60 or CO2... I've been riding 2009 Rome 390 and 2011 Rome 390 BOSS... but those are a bit soft for me (even for park). From what I've read it sounds like the NX2-AT would work for my boots (someone posted that they fit his Nitros better) at the SE is the toecap strap and the AT are the traditional flow strap. I'm not set on getting the toecap, so it sounds like traditional flow strap is the way to go.

All the model names are kind of confusing... but I'm assuming that the NX2 is one of the more expensive models (oh well) in the Flow lineup and the AT, RS, GS, SE describes the strap type and highback add-in . What do you tink NX2-AT Medium for size 8 Nitro Teams?
lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote