Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Jake Burton Story
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #17 (permalink)
Thomps33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I love fucktards that instantly have to drop their degree into an argument to try and be relevant. If you're talking brand competition then yes Burton has done some great things like buying The Program and saving it from going to pricepoint crap then killing it off when they realized they needed to concentrate on their brands. As a marketing whole Burton has done amazing things to get people to want their product. But on a retail level of keeping doors open with accounts or doing what they can to help local shops they've failed miserably. There's a reason Jake got rid of Laurant, but I'm pretty sure you know all about that what with all the years of schooling you had. Though I'm guessing the only things you even know about snowboarding or even this topic are from watching this show and sticking your head in the sand while screaming I only believe what they tell me to believe. News flash buddy 15 years on the retail floor you see a lot more and learn a lot more than any fucktard that has some bullshit degree, anyone can go to college, anyone can pay for a piece of paper, not everyone can comprehend.

Snowboarding owes more to Tom Sims than it does to Jake Burton at this point. Sims did it first! Remember that.
15 years on a retail floor? Hahahahaha, that proves my point. I'm done here.
Thomps33 is offline   Reply With Quote